Sunday, July 08, 2007

ADVANCED BDAY CELEBRATION.

Dad is such a sweetie. Bought fried rice back for my dinner. When I asked for my green chilli, he said he thought I would prefer the sambal and thus changed it without my concern. Yet, he went down all the way again just to get two more packets of green chilli.

Its' your bday. Don't wanna make you unhappy. So I bought grapes for you to eat after dinner too. He said.

Caught my very first play over at the Esplanade Theatre on sat. Dim Sum Dollies. Fantastic show I must say. Definitely worth watching !!! But please do get the more expensive tickets for dramas like such.

I simply have a thang for local drama productions. Especially The Necessary Stage and The Toy Factory, if you do take notice of them during our high school times. I guess, I know what I wanna pursue for my post-grad programme. Theatre studies !!! I don't mind being a full-time stage artiste, you know! The salary doesn't matter to me. Its' the excitement, fun and experience we're talking about here! *Grinz*

Anyhows, time to cross the second round of the zodiac cycle. Still as useless as before. I hate this feeling.

If only tears can make your heart weaken, I would tear you a river.

TIME: 2008 HRS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home