Thursday, August 09, 2007

PRE NATIONAL DAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE !!!

Had a company dinner with the whole department yesterday's evening over at the Dragon Restaurant. It was supposed to be a 9 course dinner, but I only managed to reach till the 5th course. Reason being, my name was given to join the KTV competition for the night !!!

Totally freak-out when the first contestant went out. I was the 6th. When my turn came, my knees were shivering non-stop. Luckily, my voice was still slightly stable.

Lookin' over to my table, I saw ALL my team-mates, including my manager, shouting & cheering, everyone hand-in-hand together waving in the air, clapping as loud as possible in every intervals, male colleague coming up to hug me, I really felt like shedding a few tears!!

I'd joined singing competition several times in school before. But yesterday night was the most memorable one. I had never seen my whole team being so unite before. However, time for me in this department is not going to be long....

Nevertheless, I got in 1st for the competition (mind you, there were a total of 8 contestants). =P

TIME: 1147 HRS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home