Monday, September 03, 2007

1ST DAY @ COFACE

Yup, first day of work after a "jet-lag" in the country of SasH. Managed to pull myself up from the cosy and smelly bed as early as 6.30am!! Reached Raffles at 8.10am sharp (my work actually starts at 8.30am, hah) and to my surprised, NOBODY is there! Went up again at 8.25am and the HR manager only came at around 9am!!! *roll eyes*

Anyhows, work is fine (for the time being). Just some normal data entries for a start and reading lotsa emails and notes. Lunch was on my boss with colleagues, and 1 of them was my previous ex-colleague from StarHub. The world is so small wor~~

And finally I'm having quite a satisfied desk size with a laptop just for myself!! SCB peeps, dun envy huhh! *Grinz* And one more thing to add, dress-down fridays are applicable, unlike SCB!! Yeah, no more corporate attire throughout the whole working week, I just need a break at times.

Nevertheless, I still hate the "sardine-packed" trains (thou' travelling time is much shorter now).

Till then,

1941 HRS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home