Friday, February 08, 2008

HOG'S BREATH CAFE

First and foremost, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! I didn't neglect my blog, just that I need time to accumulate more interesting food photos to write about. Anyhows, after storing a few pictures in my camera for eons, I've decided to write a short entry on this particular restaurant first.

I guess, most of you must have eaten at this place already. To be honest, its' my very first time here. After all the hype about Hog's Breath, I can't wait to try out their food.
The usual kinda "All-time-favourites" that I'll order in a place that I haven't been before. The New York Grill, medium well.
Looks bloody? Don't be fooled by my camera. This is the most middle portion of the New York cut sirloin steak that I managed to see abit of reddish meat in it. Let me show you the next photo and then you can decide whether it should be called, medium well.
See! As hard as a piece of rock mann! Totally regretted asking for medium well (but how would I know in the first place?). And if you prefer your meat to be a tad softer, please order at least medium rare. This is totally hopeless!
Besides the horrible rock-like beef, they served chicken and fish as well. Usual western restaurant style. The Chick Dijonnaise.
Jamaican chicken breast marinated in Caribbean seasoning, grilled and topped with a warm creamy mango sauce. Another hopeless creation. The meat was neither soft nor juicy at all! Chicken was slightly overcooked with abit of burnt taste. Terrible.
Sad to say, the only "edible" food should be the Hog Tail fries. Not very surprising too, but at least its' the only food that I can eat.

Oh well, no address provided for this restaurant this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home