Tuesday, December 25, 2007

IKEA Swedish Meatballs

Needless to say, I am sure most of you have tried the infamous Swedish Meatballs from IKEA before.
As usual, this will always be the standard MAIN dish if I am going to fill my stomach with some food from IKEA. Apparently, it wasn't as tasty as the first few times I'd tried. Maybe it was on a Friday and during lunch time, the lunch crowd was crazy. This might be a reason for the "average-ly" done meatballs.
The fried Buffalo wings will then be the "next-to-order" on my menu list.

Nicely fried to a golden brown & crispy-skinned wings are the most sinful item at IKEA. But everyone can't seems to be able to resist it. Almost 90% of the people I observed, had a plate of buffalo wings on their tables! Looks like its' not a bad choice anyway.

Don't underestimate this plate of wings. I had 3 of them, together with my plate of kid's size Swedish Meatballs (5 pieces) and my stomach was bloated like hell! Thanks to the free flow of coffee or tea, I can slowly enjoy my food while reading a book or a magazine on this lazy afternoon.

Have yet to try the branch in Tampines. Wonder if the dishes taste the same?

IKEA Alexandra store
317 Alexandra Road
Singapore 159965
tel: 6786 6868

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home